He has two passions in life, one gets me cold and wet and muddy and the other is increasingly audible, so I decided to combine them for the card.
I began by embossing the card with a stave using my Allegro folder. I was very proud of this, as I had to pop it through my Cuttlebug twice to cover the whole card, and it came out just fine, a new achievement for me. Sorry about the photo, some trouble with the light / shadow here!![]() |
| Again, please ignore my shadow! |
I combined all these elements and to finish off I stamped large numbers, (9cm high), coloured them using my Promarkers (purple is his favourite colour), cut them out and popped them over the top, using craft pads to add some dimension.
The card was well received as Son 1 realised that I'd put his favourite things into the card. Success!
I'm entering this into the Crafty Boots challenge.



What a great combination of both hobbies! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Boots x
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I love the way you have combined your son's favourite things.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne