I started by cutting out a full set of the shapes from some corrugated card.
![]() |
| As you can see, it was recycled card! |
Then I used one of my new Perfect Pearls mists (copper), carefully tucked inside a box to avoid mess all over the study, to colour the shapes to look like metal.
Next I cut an ATC and edged a little with copper ink, to define the edges.
Finally I combined the ATC and keys etc onto a card, using some craft pads to introduce dimensions, and stamped the words "New Home".
I am entering this into the One Stop Craft and Creative Craft Challenges 2 challenges as this is a New Beginning, in a special place, for our friends.




Love the die and the use of the perfect pearls mist to help create the realistic key and lock for this great new home card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Craft Challenges.
ReplyDeletethis is a great new home card. Thank you for joining us at CCC this week. Marlene DT
ReplyDelete