To make this card I used:
7" x 5" white card blank
A sheet of 160 gsm white card
Papermania 90mm number stamps
Kaisercraft clear "Sheet Music" stamp
Papermania Urban "Chronology (Looking Glasses) stamp
Hobbycraft "Happy Birthday" stamp
Anitas indigo ink
Hobbycraft ink pads - blue in a couple of shades
Sizzix Tags 3 die
Promarkers - Azure
The first thing I did was to stamp the Chronology stamp as a background, masking as I went along to allow me to mix and match the direction.
Next I cut out a tag, stamped the Sheet Music (the birthday boy is a whizz with his guitar and ukelele!) and then blended some of the same colour ink using a sponge.
Then I stamped the numbers onto the card, cut out the shapes and coloured them in with the Azure Promarker.
I attached the tag with a brad (using my lovely Crop-O-Dile), then popped on the numbers using foam pads for dimension and then stamped Happy Birthday into the space that was left :-).

No comments:
Post a Comment