Sunday, 6 May 2012

I've started :-)

The more I make paper cards, the more I enjoy it and the more I want to share them.
But I've been thinking my Facebook friends might not all be interested in the details I want to share about the cards.
So now I have a blog, which is a new skill for me to craft!
Plus, one day, when I feel brave and understand blogging properly, I'll be able to enter some on line stamping challenges!

I hoped to set it all up "offline" and then publish, but I can't work that out yet, so here, for now, is a little quick pic of a card I made yesterday.

The card was part of a super stash passed on my a friend who won't use them. A purple pearlescent, which inspired my colour choice. The die cut and the phrase were picked up in a sale in Dunelm Mill, as was the flower. The dress matches the card in colour, while the other embellishments are all navy blue.

Never one to waste anything (or indeed be brief with my words!), the ribbon is the bit you can use to keep clothes on a hanger, that I now cut out and pop into my craft box :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I keep those ribbons too and use them! Congratulations on your new blog - you'll be entering challenges before you know it!

    ReplyDelete