This card is for a man, and we all know that they can be harder to design for. Luckily I know this friend as a great blackjack dealer at charity casino nights, so I took out my playing card die cuts and made up 4 cards to show his age and his birthday. He'll know which card represents what, but as he's my age, I'll leave a little mystery here!
I embossed a Queen of Hearts onto a card blank, rubbed blue chalk over the embossing itself and then popped the "cards" on the top. To finish off I used my stamp markers inside with a simple Happy Birthday.
![]() |
| Grr, I can't turn it round! Please turn your head / computer for the full effect :-) I'm entering this in the Delicious Doodles Challenge, as I used 1 embossing [folder], 2 clubs and 3 diamonds. |


What a great idea and incredibly personal for your friend! I am sure he was thrilled with it!
ReplyDeleteWell, scheduling didn't work, never mind...
ReplyDelete